Collection of Information
We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you use the Services. For example, we may collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create an account, make a transaction, or contact us for support. The types of information we may collect include:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Financial information, such as bank account or credit card information.
- Information about your transactions on the Website, such as the details of the funds transferred.
We use “cookies” to collect information about your use of the Website. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Website.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, and to communicate with you. For example, we may use your information to:
- Process transactions and send you related information, such as transaction confirmations and receipts.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services.
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third parties for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or court order.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
- To facilitate a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we hold about you.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
We will comply with your requests in accordance with applicable law.
Changes to this Policy
We may revise this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide notice through the Services or by other means, such as by sending an email or posting a notice on our website, before the changes take effect. By continuing to use the Services after those changes become effective, you agree to the updated Policy.